Robinson Township Recreation Center
This gigantic commercial complex formally known as The Olde Y was acquired by HEM Holdings (Duckstein “DO” Organization) in February of 2020 and they’ve put a major multi-million dollar renovation to completely transform the location.
Our job was to build a new website to match align with the new facility and help attract new members.
We developed a dynamic website using WordPress + Elementor with some facility specific integrations for memberships.
- Short deadline before opening day
- No copy or content for new website
- Slow increase in membership sign-up
- Collect, create and write all necessary content (Images, copy, video)
- Layout smooth consumer experience to drive membership
- Build recreational website within two weeks (more than 20 pages)
- New website completed within two week timeline
- Smooth and effective customer journey and map experience
- Membership increased drastically with visual presence
COMPLEX PROBLEMS REQUIRE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS